Friday, May 16, 2008

They see me rollin', they hatin'

:-D I've never been this happy IN MY LIFE.

Let's just start from the beginning and get to the good stuff later!

I lied. I said I would update everyday, and I lied. Sorry. But I'm here now. So yesterday, I volunteered at the hospital then went to work. Nothing too exciting nor out of the norm. Then afterwards, I went to a meeting and got my 2nd scholarship! Woo....the first one was for all my volunteer hours at the hospital and then last night's was for all my volunteer work with helping veterans and children. I'm proud...for good reason :)

It poured like a son of a last night so my best and I had a movie night. We watched Mad Money- it was cute but nothing to go insane over. THEN we watched House of Wax. I'd never seen it before. Holy shit that movie was awkward. What kinda freaky ass human being came up with that story? I wouldn't want to meet them is all I can say. If you haven't seen it then I won't ruin it for you but all I can say is I do suggest renting it, cuz its a different kind of movie and I kinda like it? Even though it was WEIRDDDDDDDDDD.

Shall we move on to the greatest news? We shall....ready? you sure?

*SCREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

My parents bought me a new car today :) Not just ANY new car.

2008
White Diamond
Pontiac
G6
CONVERTIBLE.

O---M---F---G. I was about to cry. Let's go back to the beginning though.

I wake up and notice my phone is lit up with a new voicemail. I ALWAYS click away from it to check who called FIRST. I never listen to my voicemail with blind faith haha. So I noticed it was my mom's work and she had literally called *checks phone* 8 times. Of course I was freaking the hell out. A million things ran through my mind. Mom's in the ER. Grandpa's in the ER. Someone died. Grandma has to redo surgery. I'm in trouble for something.

I WAS SO SCARED. So I called and all she would say was to come in and see her. She said not to freak out and that nothing happened to anyone and I wasn't in trouble. I got dressed threw on some make-up and then darted to the hospital.

It was going to be a surprise. My uncle was going to drive it to my graduation and then hand me the keys. That would've been cute. BUT my mom said she was so afraid she'd buy me something that I wouldn't like and then she'd regret putting out that kind of money if I hated it. Which probably wouldn't have been the case, either way, I mean ITS A NEW FUCKING CAR.

Anywho. Long ago, I looked at these cars and picked out the exact one I wanted.

Fate? yes. Went to look today, the EXACT CAR I WANTED just so happened to be the ONLY 2008 and in the color I wanted at that dealer and at any dealer within 30 miles.

Is that not insane? In fact, he promised me I'd be the only one driving that car in that color in this part of town. Wow. I'm beside myself.

This year is perfect. I got a new car, I'm getting a new digital camera, I'm getting a new phone later this summer, I have floor seats to the American Idol tour, I'm going on a cruise to Spain, France, and Italy, then I'm going to Phoenix to see my cousins, then to Daytona Beach. I'm going to cry. I thank God everyday for the wonderful life he has given me. I picked up some good karma through my life and I hope to continue the positive path my life is headed.

I'm the happiest I've ever been. Can I keep this feeling forever?

I'm out--going to get my new digi. LOVE YOU ALL*

This be my car, idk why the pics so small, we pick it up on the 27th, 4 days before grad:

3 comments:

Gemma said...

AAAHhhhhh!! Rae! THAT is amazing!! super super sweet car! i cant believe so many good things have happened to u in such a short space of time! i cant begin to imagine what else is to come..... :)

heres to you *raises glass* and all the luck of the future hehehe

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

you already know I hate you... but the REALLY bad part is that I love you.

Fuck.

I'm torn.

I'll settle for a ride.

xoxox