Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Believe in the change

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEXT AND FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT MR.BARACK STEVE OBAMA.

And I will proudly say that my vote was counted and like AI, I helped choose the WINNER!!!!!

I'm sooo going to cry when he gives his speech. I'm very anxious for it to come on [please hurry, my leg is bouncing like crazy!] Its incredibly depressing that his grandma couldn't celebrate this happy moment with him :'(

Anyhows...life is goooooood. I totally wanted to blog about something yesterday and now I forget what it is :( no new changes really. I signed up for my classes for Winter Qtr.

I think now that I know Obama won, I've lost all coherent thought. Plus I haven't eaten since 2pm this afternoon...and its almost midnight :-O

I'll blog whenever. I have some lyrics I wanna post of this guy's song. He added me on myspace and is so awesome possum. His one song is like loveeeeeeee, I'm totally gonna download it ;)

PEACE, LOVE, HAPPINESS, AND THE CHANGE WE DESERVE [and have waited 8 painful years for]

January 20 will mark the end of an error! AMEN

2 comments:

Gemma said...

im glad u guys made the right choice!! ofc i knew u was all gonna vote for Mr.O, it was a close call coming in with 52% of votes. BUT... heres to a better future.. the CHANGE x x

loves ya

Unknown said...

What classes are you taking this winter?! Excited?! I can't believe you've been in school this long already. Time flies...

YAY for Obama!!! I totally bawled. I am elated!

xoxox