Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'll cool yo ass off if ya think ya hot shit

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I have the greatest friends like evar. Gemma wished me a Happy Birthday in England time FIRST! Beth texted me and left me a comment on Facebook at midnight. 2 of my cousins left me comments on Myspace at midnight. Plus I got more texts only a short time after, from more of my favorite people! Today I go in to my Geography class and there is a box and a card sitting on my desk [?] So I open the card and it says "I hope you have an amazing birthday, Love Tonya"

THAT'S MY PROFESSOR. I open the box up, right? AND SHE BOUGHT ME A HUGE CUPCAKE. I almost cried, that was like super nice. Then then then, this woman in my class found out that today's my bday [hers was Monday] and she baked me 5 cookies and brought them in for me. She owns her own bakery and I loved her toffee cookies, so she made me some special for my bday. I COULD'VE CRIED. It amazes me when people are just nice to be nice. It's such an incredible feeling to be cared for and remembered!

I bought my birthday dress! It's sooooo cute. I bought another pair of black leggings to go with. It's got cheetah print on it, and also pink and black. You'll just have to see pics. And Beth and I went shopping tonight and got shoes. I'm so excited for my night out with my friends. It's gonna be hella crazy and fun fun fun :)

Life has been going pretty fab recently. I'm getting closer with people at school and connecting on a whole new level with some people I just met like 6 weeks ago. I'm loving school. Work is....work, but the people I work with are awesome [still]. It's now my birthday, Ohio time, and this weekend and next weekend is jam packed with good times.

Idk what else to say. I'm sure there was more that I could've said the other day BUT now all that's on my mind is my birthday. Even though I'm 19...that's an odd number and I actually don't like odd numbers haha but let's hope the day itself is anything less than odd.

Oh another thing that's amazing about this birthday? I've spent the past 2 nights with my bff Beth. I spent a quick second with my bff Olivia 2 nights ago. And 2 of my bffs are home from college this weekend. It doesn't get much better...too bad I'm only missing a couple of people :( that's life though, eh?

Happy happy happy birthday to me, Chris Kirkpatrick, and everyone else who shares this wonderful day!!!

Loves to all.




All I want for my birthday...Christmas...birthday 09...Christmas 09...haha:


O.M.F.G. *passes out* I forgot to breathe, sorry...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who loves birthdays?!?! Who loves DC?!?!! I think the answer to both are Rachel... LOL

That was so nice what everyone did for you. I love lil surprises like that, unfortunately the only time I've ever been surprised was when I was in Ohio. hahaha...

Love you and your birthday.

xoxox